Dealing with superannuation is complex and there are many pitfalls and complications that can arise when dealing with super.
Whether you avoid them may well depend on choosing the right solicitors for the job superannuation and smsf
Bellco Law’s superannuation solicitors provide legal services to assist self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) trustees and their administrators.
Bellco Law’s solicitors also provide legal support to accountants, financial planners and risk advisors for superannuation law matters.
Bellco Law offers:
- establishing and winding up an SMSF;
- establishing up bare (custodian) trust;
- trust deed updates including change in trustees
- property leases tailored to deal with SMSF investment issues.
- reviewing loan documents for limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- compliance advice in relation to all aspects of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (Qld) and regulations
- advice on investment structures including limited recourse borrowing arrangements
- advice in relation to SMSF participation in property development arrangements
- advice on succession strategies including reversionary pensions, binding nominations and enduring powers of attorney
Contact us to find out more or to arrange an appointment with a superannuation and SMSF lawyer in Cairns, Townsville, Gold Coast or Brisbane.
Monday - Thursday / 8.30am to 5.00pm
Friday / 8.30am to 4.00pm