This is a temporary visa to study up to 5 years.

The type of course and its length will determine the length of stay. This visa will enable you to;

  • participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • travel in and out of Australia
  • work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts
  • your partner to work full time should you be undertaking a masters level course

Contact us to find out more.


Opening Hours

Monday - Thursday / 8.30am to 5.00pm

Friday / 8.30am to 4.00pm