Bellco Law’s corporate solicitors have an enviable reputation as a group that truly understand business.
Bellco Law’s solicitors provide a broad range of corporate advisory services to small and mid-tier corporations, government funded organisations and industry associations.
We work closely with our clients’ executives and internal counsel, providing support on the day to day issues that businesses commonly confront – many of which demand a pragmatic, commercial approach using the benefits of a solicitor’s way of thinking, and some of which re simply bounced off us for ‘stress testing’, support in negotiating and documenting often complex commercial transactions and carrying out compliance task mindful of budget constraints and reporting requirements.
Bellco Law offers:
- Commercial contracts and memorandum of understandings (MOU) advices
- Share purchase / sale arrangements and shareholder agreements
- Legal due diligence investigations
- Superannuation and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) advices
- Joint ventures advice
- Intellectual property protection, assignments and licensing advice
- Competition and consumer compliance and law advice including advertising clearances, franchising code compliance,responding to investigations and complaints
- Business and asset sales/purchases advice
Monday - Thursday / 8.30am to 5.00pm
Friday / 8.30am to 4.00pm