Shaun is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and a solicitor of the High Court of Australia. Shaun represents clients Queensland and Australia wide and spends his time between Brisbane, Mackay, Townsville and Cairns. Since his admission, Shaun has practised exclusively, and continuously, in commercial, property and corporate law matters.
In recent years, Shaun has:
- advised on a redevelopment of a site on Barry Parade, Fortitude Valley, circa $50M.
- advised on a property development in Mackay (3 separate sites across the city), circa $25M.
- advised a custodial trustee board on good governance, and separately advised on a potential redevelopment of a site in Townsville.
- helped establish a new corporate structure/governing body for a national sport for international compliance/recognition.
- advised on a multi-million-dollar acquisition of an engineering company in Townsville.
- advised on a multi-million-dollar industrial land acquisition near Townsville
- advised on the structuring of an entity to acquire a half completed multi-million-dollar site and provided ongoing advices to develop the site with a view to on-sell.
Areas of Practice
Unusual and complex property developments and ventures, Corporate due diligence and shareholder sales, Partnership and Shareholding agreements, Director and board advisory, Business restructuring and mitigation, SMSF advice and compliance, Estate / succession planning / Trusts, Property leasing (retail, commercial office, farming, industrial), Residential conveyancing, Commercial conveyancing, Rural conveyancing
Bachelor of Laws, James Cook University
Legal Practitioner, Supreme Court of Queensland
Legal Practitioner, High Court of Australia
Queensland Law Society
Townsville District Law Association
Townsville Chamber of Commerce
Monday - Thursday / 8.30am to 5.00pm
Friday / 8.30am to 4.00pm