Bellco Law’s opened its very first office in Townsville, located within the historic Federation Place building. In 2018, Bellco Law relocated to its new premises at 1/272 Sturt St, Townsville City.
Reflecting the market in which we operate, our Townsville office has a strong focus in property and business matters. Our team regularly assists clients with residential conveyancing, commercial conveyancing, leasing matters as well as business purchase and sales.
We have strong ties to the local community and are proud of our origin in Townsville.
Why Bellco Law
- We are readily accessible
- We discuss costs with you upfront
- We provide clear and concise advice tailored to your needs, in plain English
- We spend time, on our time, to really understand what our clients need
- We do not push matters ‘down the line’ we maintain active partner involvement
- We are flexible on fee structures
- We are commercial and pragmatic in our approach
- We value and want your business.
Monday - Thursday / 8.30am to 5.00pm
Friday / 8.30am to 4.00pm